RS Architektura Krajobrazu is a professional design practice offering a wide range of services:
- Preparing landscape architecture projects (from initial concept to detailed construction documentation) for large scale housing estates, office buildings, industrial sites, retail and mixed use centers as well as residential gardens and interiors.
- On-site supervision
- Preparing tender offers for landscape contractors
- Management of landscape architecture projects
- Arboricultural survey and management of existing greenery statements
- Other projects relating to infrastructure (ex. planting design and specification easing adverse environmental impact of new investments)
- Design guides and planning briefs
- Landscape management and maintenance proposals and monitoring
- Postindustrial and post-mining land reclamation and regeneration
- Advice to site planning regarding location and character of new investments
The majority of our projects are large scale landscapes such as housing estates, office buildings, retail and mixed use sites, parks and infrastructure including sport stadiums. We specialize in greenery integrated with architecture – green roof technology – both inside and outside buildings.
We also willingly work with individual clients on their private gardens. We have a team of experienced landscape architects that have gained their professional knowledge working on projects in Poland and other European counties ( The United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France).
Working in landscape architecture since 1996 we have established contacts with professional landscape contractors and tree nurseries. We offer preparing specifications in Polish and English language and in Auto Cad environment. We provide hand-drawn or computer visualizations if requested. Our practice has a public liability insurance (OC).